ROBOTIC PROFILE CUTTING
- Used for the fixed-length cutting, groove cutting, wedge-shaped cutting, special-shaped end cutting and various interstitial holes/openings for carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum alloy profile steel(including H-shaped steel, U-steel, square steel, angle steel, etc.) by utilizing numerical controlled plasma/flame.
- Provided with graphic driving technology, the robot trajectory teaching programming is no longer needed.
- Reserved interface for connecting with popular structure design system.
- Management function for cutting parameter database.
- The robot sensing function is integrated to eliminate the effects of work piece error.
- Function of work piece automatic loading/unloading, supermatic cutting is realized.